Sunday, October 9, 2011

PLN Project #10

For my PLN my Symbaloo consists of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Blogger, and the clothing store, Urban Outfitters. It is all so convenient to have all of my most used websites in one place. The websites that I have now are the basics for everyday. I will probably add Wikipedia and Google to my list.
symbaloo
The social websites are all necessary to my life, Facebook is one of the ways I keep in touch with my family from different states. Twitter is where I follow my favorite celebrities and also where I keeo close with family members. Pinterest is a new obsession that I just got introduced to. Basically, you look at people's pictures that they have posted to inspire you for art ideas, clothing styles, or recipes. Anything yu can think of, it is on Pinterest. As far as Youtube, I subscribe to many "beauty gurus" that make videos informing their subscribers about skincare, new makeup brands that they love, and tutorials. Urban Outfitters is where I like to shop online. They have numerous clothing styles that I really enjoy and it is nice for them to be one click away with Symbaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment