Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post #14

In Top ten tips for using technology in the classroom, there are 10 tips that are absolutely essestial to having technology in today's classroom. One of them is the use of Skype. Skype is basically a phone call over the internet where you can see people face to face. Interviewing teachers from across the world can be beneficial, and this could be possible by the Skype process. I feel like teachers can improve their classroom and students can be introduced to new learning opportunities.
Another tip that stood out to me is the interactive whiteboard. I have worked with the SMARTboard in classes prior to this, and if I was entertained by it, surely younger students will be! The interactive board is such a nice change to just watching a video or coloring a worksheet. Students can play games on this and draw countless shapes, learning will come more easily to them I feel like. The ten tips video was really a creative video and I hope to use those ideas in my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment