Friday, September 9, 2011

C4K #1 #2 #3 #4- September Comments

I was assigned Maree, and her blog post was on how important it is for countries to "get along". She mentioned that language is a barrier between countries and that we should learn their language, vice versa. Maree also said that in order for countries to get along, we need to establish a good relationship with them. A relationship with them is essential because we could trade and exchange goods with them, she posted. I agree with Maree 100%. It is not good to have war between countries for anyone. We could use help from other countries and they can most certainly use America's help. Maree posted that accidentally offending them causes wars, and I absolutely agree. Wars are not something anyone looks forward to!
happy world


This week I was assigned Toreka. She wrote a beautiful poem on her latest blog. In her post she incorporated her favorite things. She used so many vibrant adjectives that I praised her on. I asked her in my response if she had ever looked into writing as a profession. Toreka seems like she really enjoys writing, and that it is not something she dreads in her classes. She spelled everything correctly and used proper sentence structure. Toreka wrote a great blogpost!

This week I was assigned to the St. Elmo Explorers. They made a remarkable video about themselves. They painted a portrait of themselves and they mentioned what made them the same and what made them different. Every single child had such expressive adjectives and not one of them were repeated. I love this idea, too. When I was in elementary school making a video was not something we did. It is so important at this tender age to realize what makes you, YOU. A little girl in particular caught my attention, Vaunia. She did an outstanding job with her adjectives.

I was assigned to comment on Kristina's blog. In her post, she gave a little information about herself. She stated hold old she is, her best friend, and her interests. Kristina likes to cheer and to participate in gymnastics and so do I. i told her that I have danced all of my life and that I did gymnastics as well. She also has a brother, and I do not. I said that I am an only child, although I wish that I had siblings. She decorated her blog very nicely as well. All of her colors and fonts made it more interesting to the eye.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,

    I can definitely tell that you are getting the most out of this assignment, Well done!

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete