Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Post #12

Watch the video The Future Of Learning and write a one to two paragraph response on how you think classrooms in the future will be centered around. For example, will books still play a huge role or will technology? Will there still be the need to even come to class or will the Internet act as a teacher?

Classrooms in the future could be just as they are now, or they could be more highly developed. No one can tell the future, but if I could, I would say that there is without a doubt in my mind that technology will take over the classrooms. Look how far we have come today. When I was in 3rd grade the closet we got to the Internet was the game Oregan Trail. Schools all over the nation are starting technology with their students earlier and earlier. For example, my cousin in Kindergarten is a whiz on the computer, and thinking back when I was that age, there is no comparison between her abilities and mine. I am excited to see these students so very involved in the technology aspect of school at this time and I can only imagine how much more involved they will be in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey,
    I feel like this is a great idea! I liked where you were going with it in the beginning, but I feel like this is something that has been rehashed again and again throughout the class. I would like to have heard more from you in the part of the post where you yourself did the assignment. I feel like the framework was there to be a lot more creative, insightful, and/or reflective but nothing new was elaborated on.
    Keep up the good work! Only a few more assignments to go :)
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey,

    I like the idea of the blog post you have created. It is great to get the people who take EDM 310 focused on how important technology really is and how it is constantly changing. You have made some great points in your post!

    ReplyDelete