Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K #7 #8 & #9

I was assigned Ms. Dorby's classroom for the C4K #7. Her class was to create an animal made up from two existing animals. (ex. and elephant and a mouse...) How creative! I would love for my future class to do something along those lines for a project! I wrote back and said that I would love to see pictures of the student's animal creations. All of the student's descriptions of their new animals were so cute and hilarious to read through!

For C4K #8, Lorenzo's blog had a picture of the Eiffel Tower, and then below it, it has Lorenzo's interpretaion of it. His picture was awesome and he really got the details of the tower included into it! I praised him on his work and said to keep it up!


My next student was Jack, a student who was in a history class that really took advantage of technology. He said that he took this history class by word of mouth basically. This history class was technology based, and he loved every second of it! I loved that he actually enjoyed it! Most students just want to pass the class and get it over with, but Jack truly enjoyed his time there. I wrote to him telling him about how in high school I had some boring classes, and if there had been technology in it I would have loved it more. He was an exceptional writer, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lindsey,
    Your comments for kids summary post was great! I really love reading all of my kids blogs as well. I prefer the older children for the fact that I am going to be a high school teacher, but they are all so interesting. Excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete